About Identity Clark County
Identity Clark County (ICC) is a nonprofit 501c3 organization comprised of highly-respected business leaders who seek to strengthen our community, making it a desired place where people can land, live and learn for a lifetime. Our mission is to assemble and focus corporate leadership and investment in a shared community agenda for economic expansion and vitality. Working collaboratively, we seek to shape our community and business climate by connecting leaders, considering possibilities, and catalyzing key projects and initiatives.
The position is responsible for planning and facilitating project activities, maintaining organization resources and information, and supporting the organization in a professional manner. The project coordinator reports to the program manager, working in a highly collaborative team environment with contractors and organizational leaders to pursue ICC’s mission and vision. The ideal candidate is highly organized yet flexible, has a warm and professional presence, and is comfortable working in dynamic environments.
The project coordinator helps plan and facilitate organizational programs and initiatives. Duties include:
- Maintain and monitor project plans and schedules from initial need through completion; anticipate risks and identify possible solutions
- Identify and engage internal and external resources necessary to complete projects
- Track and document project delivery, outcomes and best practices
The project coordinator assists in the ongoing maintenance of key organizational resources in partnership with the program manager. Duties include:
- Package and distribute updates to investors, prospects and VIPs
- Book meetings and prepare necessary resources
- Provide timely attention to incoming requests
- Maintain an active contact database and organizational files
- Maintain office resources, including supplies, working files and archives
The project coordinator supports the organization in a proficient and professional manner. Duties include:
- Manage complete meeting/event cycles from invitations/RSVPs to day-of facilitation and timely reports and follow-up
- Staff key meetings to assure a professional experience
- Provide administrative support as needed, such as completing mailings, managing print jobs, processing mail and running errands
- Participate and record action steps in weekly team planning discussions
- Provide other administrative tasks as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proven project coordination experience
- A composed disposition anchored in integrity, discretion and respect
- Excellent written, grammatical and verbal skills
- Natural customer service and outcome-oriented mindset
- Strong time management skills; ability to anticipate and self-manage tasks
- Related college or trade degree preferred
- Comfort with telephone, computer, copier and related office resources
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, basic design software
- Comfort with basic accounting and finance
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Valid Washington State driver’s license
$20-22 per hour, 15-20 hours a week, with scheduling flexibility and complies with Washington State Paid Family and Medical Leave. Does not include healthcare or retirement benefits.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Sean Philbrook at [hidden email] by close of business Friday, April 12, 2019.